- BCIP Consulting was founded in 2018 with the aim of helping biotech companies better assess and manage their IP
- We bring 15+ years of experience in IP management, Competitve Intelligence and Business Development
- We work in close relationship with your team to define and implement an IP Strategy adapted to your business needs
- We help you optimize the costs of your IP
- We give you insights and tools to incorporate an IP angle at each decisive step of your company development
Aurélien Meyzaud, Founder and General Manager
Aurélien has more than 15 years of experience in Competitive Intelligence, Intellectual Property and Business Development. Before founding BCIP Consulting in 2018, he was Business Development and Intellectual Property Manager at Erytech Pharma.
At erytech, Aurélien was managing the entire patent portfolio for the company as well as negotiating and managing several collaboration and license agreements. Aurélien started is career at CEA Valorisation (CEA technology transfer subsidiary) assessing Intellectual Property in the field of life science.
He has a school of engineering degree in Biotechnology from Polytech Marseille and an advanced Master in Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Management from Grenoble Ecole de Management.